Level 3, IBM Building, 1060 Hay Street, West Perth is situated between Hay Street and Wellington Street, adjacent to the freeway and is within walking distance of the CBD. The city’s free CAT bus stop is just around the corner.
The convenient location has onsite parking and is just a stone’s throw from the Mitchell Freeway and the Graham Farmer Freeway allowing easy access out of the city in all directions. The surrounding area provides beautiful green spaces with the trees and park around Parliament House and Kings Park only a short walk away.
The facility features private serviced offices, meeting rooms and a business lounge, with extensive ‘end of trip’ facilities. There is also an onsite café with shaded alfresco seating.
Our Perth Virtual Office provides all of the advantages of having a physical office in buildings in West Perth, without the usual high costs that such a central location could command.
- Premium business address at Level 3, IBM Building, 1060 Hay Street, West Perth WA 6005?
- We also provide flexible and cost effective business services to support your business such as hot desks, meeting rooms, and office space. Only pay for what you use.
- Use your Virtual Address on all your marketing materials, website pages and more
- Mail Notification, we will send you a text or email when mail or courier items arrive into your Virtual Office
- We're open Monday to Friday 8:30 am - 5:30 pm. So if it is convenient you can pop into your Office and collect your items. Or take advantage of our Mail Forwarding Service and we'll send your items to you locally, interstate or internationally as you require.
Our Virtual Receptionist (Live Answering Service) offers:
- Live professional receptionists 24/7 who will answer and handle your phone calls exactly the way you want them handled.
- Answering calls in your company name and taking messages which can be sent to you by SMS and email.
- Call introduction and forwarding
- Easy setup within minutes
- FREE 7 Day Trial absolutely No Obligation. Never miss another call.
Remember with our Virtual Office solutions you only need to choose and pay for the services you need. So if you only require a Virtual Mailing Address that’s fine, that’s all you pay for. If you want to add the Virtual Receptionist Live Answering Service that’s fine too. Or maybe you just want the Answering Service.
Multiple Virtual Offices is a cost effective way to grow your business interstate or Australia wide, instantly!