Virtual Assistant Service

More than 25% of a manager’s time is spent on administrative tasks. Many of these tasks are repetitive and can really consume your day. Unfortunately, with many of the tasks you can’t actually predict when they are going to hit so they have the added problem of distracting you from the more complex tasks that can take a while to get your head around.

Save Time Make Money

Starting and growing a small business in the current tough economy is hard work. Unfortunately, taking on a full or part time employee to help you with the admin work can be prohibitively expensive plus you may not always have work for them to do. You could end up with an employee who is busy 25% of the time and then searching for something to do for the other 75%. There is however an easier and more cost effective way.

Only Pay For What You Use

When you engage a VA from us you are only charged for the time that they actually work on your project. If your admin requires 15 minutes in the morning and then 27 minutes in the afternoon then you will only be charged 42 minutes for that day. There are no penalty rates, lunch breaks, holiday pay or minimum hours to worry about, you simply pay for what you use.

Paying for what you use makes a lot of sense for a small business.

Gathering Information

Engaging a virtual assistant from Virtual Office Melbourne can enable you to outsource many of the time consuming tasks involved in gathering information. Our assistants can talk to current customers and take them through questionnaires. They can then assist by filling in web forms to enter in the data. All of this at a really cost effective rate. They can give you the time back to focus on growing your business.

Enquiry Handling

Our assistants can confidently respond to a variety of customer queries. Our custom built software allows for a broad range of information to be stored in respect of your business. Our professional staff can use this information to intelligently and accurately answer questions about your business.

Executive-Level Support

Here at Virtual Office Melbourne we make use of the cloud and cutting edge technology to offer first rate executive level support to you our customer. Our virtual assistants can work with a range of different software applications to carry out a variety of PA style tasks such as diary management, maintaining spreadsheets and emailing customers. Call us today on 1300 794 910 to discuss how we can help you build your business.

NO Minimum Term and NO Long Term Contracts

It's just Month to Month, so easy!

Sign Up Now!

First Class Buildings

Present a professional image to the world.
Find Out How